How to make Valentine Chocolate Feaulliant
About Valentine Chocolate Feaulliant Recipe: A decadent chocolate dessert, perfect to celebrate the day of love. Chocolate mousse with red glaze over baked meringue sheets makes for a beautiful and delicate dessert that wold win over your special someone this valentines!
Ingredients of Valentine Chocolate Feaulliant
- 80 gms dark chocolate
- 20 gms egg
- 20 ml milk
- 6 gms castor sugar
- 60 gms fresh cream
- 30 gms icing sugar
- 6 gms cocoa powder
- 4 gms glucose
- 4 gms gelatin
- For Red Glaze:
- 200 ml water
- 300 gms sugar
- 25 gms liquid glucose
- 200 gms milkmaid
- 300 gms white chocolate
- 22 gms gelatin
How to Make Valentine Chocolate Feaulliant
- 1.Make the meringue sheets with egg white and castor sugar.
- 2.Fold in cocoa powder and icing sugar.
- 3.Pipe the meringue on baking tray and bake at 110 degrees for 90 minutes.
- 4.For mousse, whisk egg yolks and sugar.
- 5.Boil milk and pour over the eggs to make anglaise.
- 6.Pour anglaise over the chocolate to make ganache.
- 7.Fold in the whipped cream in the ganache to make chocolate mousse.
- 8.Pour the mix in dome flexi molds and place chocolate meringue discs in the centre and top of dome.
- 9.Freeze them. Demould.
- 10.For red glaze, boil water, sugar and liquid glucose together.
- 11.Add milkmaid. Melt white chocolate and add to the mix. At last, add gelatin.
- 12.Add red coloring and cool.
- 13.Make feaulliant with tempered white chocolate mixed with red coloring.
- 14.Place them all over the dome.
Key Ingredients: dark chocolate, egg, milk, castor sugar, fresh cream, icing sugar, cocoa powder, glucose, gelatin, water, sugar, liquid glucose, milkmaid, white chocolate, gelatin