How to make Vanilla Crescents
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Vanilla Crescents Recipe: Light, crispy and absolutely delicious, these vanilla cookie-like-crescents are a delight to bake and relish during the festivities of Christmas.
Ingredients of Vanilla Crescents
- 600 gms soft butter
- 180 gms castor sugar
- 5 gms salt
- 120 gms egg yolk
- 500 gms flour
- 300 gms almond powder
- 15 gms cinnamon powder
- 10 gms vanilla beans
How to Make Vanilla Crescents
- 1.To make delicious Vanilla Crescents, cream the butter and sugar till it gets light and fluffy.
- 2.Add egg yolks to the above mixture followed by vanilla beans.
- 3.Sieve all the dry ingredients together and fold in the mixture.
- 4.Make small balls, make it flat and twist the edges. Bake at the temperature of 180 degrees C.
- 5.Finally dust the icing sugar on top of it.
Key Ingredients: soft butter, castor sugar, salt, egg yolk, flour, almond powder, cinnamon powder, vanilla beans