How to make Vegetable Dip
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
A flavourful concoction of peanuts, onion, chillies, tamarind, coconut and honey. Pair with just about anything to add the extra zing!
Ingredients of Vegetable Dip
- 150 gms peanuts (skinned), roasted
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic (crushed)
- 1-2 green chillies (seeded), chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsp tamarind pulp (strained)
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey
How to Make Vegetable Dip
- 1.Grind the peanuts in a food processor.
- 2.Heat oil and soften onions, garlic and chillies.
- 3.Add fish sauce, tamarind pulp, coconut milk and honey. Simmer for 2-3 minutes and season.
- 4.Add to peanuts and blend once more to form a thick sauce
- 5.Serve with salad.
Key Ingredients: peanuts (skinned), oil, onion, garlic (crushed), green chillies (seeded), fish sauce (optional), tamarind pulp (strained), coconut milk, honey