Vegetable Manchow Soup Recipe
How to make Vegetable Manchow Soup
Vegetable Manchow Soup Recipe : Savour the sizzling hot and spicy flavours of this Chinese vegetable manchow soup. It is an all time favourite chinese soup recipe.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Vegetable Manchow Soup
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Green chilies , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves - finely chopped, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp French beans, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Carrots, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Cabbage , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Capsicum , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Mushrooms , finely chopped
- 2 Spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 4 tbsp Cornflour - mixed with
- 1 cup Water
- 2 stems Spring onion
- as required oil & salt
How to Make Vegetable Manchow SoupHideShow Media
In a pan, add some oil and stir fry the ginger, garlic, coriander leaves and green chilies for about two minutes.
Add all the vegetables, pepper, ajinomoto, salt and continue to stir-fry for two more minutes.
Add the Soya sauce, water and salt.
Let it boil, reduce the heat and add the cornflour mixed with water and stir constantly till it thickens slightly.
Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Garnish with spring onion stems.