Within an year of its launch Ditas has become quite a hotspot among Delhiites. When the restaurant had to stop dine-in operations in light of the nationwide lockdown, the patrons, especially the loyal ones were disheartened - but Ditas' delivery menu did manage to cheer up many a grim faces. The special fare included some of Ditas' best sellers. From flatbreads, smoothie bowls, salads, steaks, burritos, rice bowls, to desserts - Ditas' delivery menu may not be as extensive as their dine-in menu but is surely very versatile and impressive.
Here are all the dishes we tried and loved:
- Peri Peri Grilled Chicken: If you are a fan of steaks, we'd suggest you go for this peri peri chicken steak with a hint of robust mustard. The steal is served with mashed potatoes and grilled veggies like broccoli, zucchini and mushrooms.
- Korean Rice Bowl: Possibly our favourite of out of the five, this combination of hot and sweet gochujang chicken, served on the bed of jasmine rice, pickled carrots, cucumbers, shredded nori, kimchi and corns managed to tug at our heartstrings and how. We also loved how the veggies retained their crunch despite all the travel.
- Mexican Burrito Wrap: The wholesome tortilla wrap filled with black chickpeas, guacamole, roasted sweet corn, pineapple salsa and sour cream. The fine balance of sweet, sour and tarty flavours are delightful.
- Hydroponic Penne Arrabiatta: This penne pasta neither disappoints nor makes a long-lasting impression. If you want to opt for something safe, you can definitely go for this. The oven roasted tomatoes, zucchini and olives do lend a remarkable flavour.
- Epic Banana Cake: All things soft and goeey and chocolate-y, this banana cake won us over for its rich texture, the nuts added a nice contrast, and of course the flavour. The dense layer of chocolate at the bottom of the pastry is truly the happy ending you need for any meal.
Where: Ditas, Ambawatta One, Kalka Das Marg, Mehrauli
Contact Details: 7428850743 or 7428850566
About Sushmita SenguptaSharing a strong penchant for food, Sushmita loves all things good, cheesy and greasy. Her other favourite pastime activities other than discussing food includes, reading, watching movies and binge-watching TV shows.