Recipe of Almond Soup
Recipe Servings: 4
A delicious creamy almond soup with milk and a little flour for the thickness.
- 50 g (1/4 cup) shelled almonds, blanched
- 2 Tbsp (30 g) butter
- 4 Tbsp (30 g) flour
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup (120 g ) milk
- 2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp powdered black pepper
- 4 Tbsp cream
How to Make Almond Soup
- Chop half the almonds fine and blend the rest with the milk in a blender.
- Heat butter and saute the chopped almonds till lightly fried.
- Add flour and saute till lightly fried.
- Add water gradually stirring all the time till no lumps remain, then bring to a boil.
- Add milk mixture along with salt and pepper and bring to a boil, and then simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve garnished with the cream.