How to make Almond and Mushroom Soup
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Almond and Mushroom Soup Recipe: A simple soup recipe with subtle flavours of mushroom, almonds, milk and cream.
Ingredients of Almond and Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 Cup almonds, soaked and peeled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 50 gms mushrooms (wiped) and chopped fine
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp maida
- 4 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder
- 4 tbsp cream
How to Make Almond and Mushroom Soup
- 1.Chop 2 Tbsp almonds and keep aside.
- 2.Blend the rest of the almonds with the milk.
- 3.Heat the butter and oil and add the chopped almonds and mushrooms till a little glossy.
- 4.Add the maida and saute over low heat till changes color slightly.
- 5.Add the water a little at a time, stirring all the time to blend well. (There should be no lumps of maida).
- 6.Bring to a boil, lower the heat and add the milk and almond mixture, salt and pepper and simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring off and on to avoid scorching.
- 7.Serve hot, garnished with the cream.
Key Ingredients: almonds, soaked and peeled, milk, mushrooms (wiped) and chopped fine, butter, maida, water, salt, white pepper powder, cream