Recipe of Aloo ka Paratha
Recipe Servings: 6
Mashed potatoes stuffed in flour dough along with chilies and coriander.
- 2 cups kootoo ka atta
- 1 large potato-boiled, peeled, mashed smooth
- 1 tsp rock salt
- Water to knead
- Ghee for frying the paranthas
- Dry flour for dusting
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves
- Green chillies-to taste
How to Make Aloo ka Paratha
- For the filling:
- Mix together the mashed potatoes, rock salt, chilli powder, coriander leaves, green chillies.
- Knead the dough as for a normal parantha.
- Make flat rounds and pinch the edges to about 1/3 way towards the centre, to form a sort of a cup.
- Take some filling and place in the centre of the 'cup'.
- Wet the edges and bring together to enclose the filling. Pinch to seal.
- Roll out as thinly as you can without tearing.
- Fry the paranthas till crisp and dark on both sides.