Baked Macaroni Recipe
Recipe Servings: 1
Cheesy and tasty this mac and cheese recipe is a timeless treasure.
Ingredients of Baked Macaroni
- Oven Temp: 325F-160C
- 200 gm cut macaroni-cooked bite like
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper-freshly powdered
- 1 cup cheese-grated
- A few tomato slices for garnish
For the white sauce:
- 2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp maida
- 2 Tbsp butter
How to Make Baked Macaroni
- Melt the butter and add maida, saute till an aroma emanates, add milk stirring all the time so that no lumps are formed (If they do, strain them after cooked).
- Bring to a boil, add the salt and pepper and simmer for half a minute or so.
- Take it off the heat, mix in the macaroni and transfer on to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese to cover the mixture, garnish with the tomato slices and bake in a pre-heated oven for half an hour, or till cheese is slightly brown.