Recipe of Baked Stuffed Potatoes
Chef Crystal shares an easy recipe of baked potatoes with a tangy veggie filling.
- 2 medium size potatoes
- 60 gm cup chopped onion
- 40 gm chopped grilled mushrooms
- 20 gm butter
- 2 chillies chopped
- 10 gm ginger grated
- 20 gm boiled green peas
- 30 gm chopped tomatoes
- A pinch of turmeric
- 40 gm grated cheese
How to Make Baked Stuffed Potatoes
- Wrap potatoes individually in silver foil and bake at 170c for 40 minutes.
- Cut each into half and scoop the centres.
- Mash the scooped out portions and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix onion,green peas, mushroom and half of the butter.
- Add green chillies, ginger and mashed potatoes and salt.
- Add tomatoes, turmeric powder and mix.
- Fill the scooped potatoes with this mixture.
- Top with grated cheese, remaining butter and bake till cheese melts and browns.
- Serve with lettuce & coleslaw (optional).