Recipe of BBQ Potato Salad
Recipe Servings: 2
Potato salad with a twist. This one has some cola flavored BBQ sauce as a dressing ingredient.
- 10-12 baby potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 1 spring onion, cut into chunks
- 3-4 capers
- 2-3 gerkins
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp cola barbeque sauce
How to Make BBQ Potato Salad
- In a bowl mix baby potatoes with spring onions, capers, gherkins, chopped parsley, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Now add cola bbq sauce. Mix again.
- Not fond of the cola BBQ sauce?
Here's a lip smacking recipe to make a traditional BBQ sauce.