1. Mix together the chicken, egg, cornflour, ginger and garlic paste, 2 tsp salt, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are coated with the batter. Leave this for about 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a wok or a pan and deep-fry the chicken pieces over high heat to begin with and then lower the flame. Fry until the chicken is cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Heat 2 Tbsp of oil in a wok, add onions and stir-fry over high heat until they are translucent.
4. Add the green chillies and saute for a minute.
5. Add salt, soy sauce, vinegar, and the deep-fried chicken, and toss well.
6. Serve hot garnished with the green chillies.
Shop for Health
Key Ingredients: Chicken, Green Chillies, Onion, ginger, garlic, soya sauce, vinegar, egg, cornflour, salt, vegetable oil