How To Make Chicken Chilli Masala
About Chicken Chilli Masala Recipe: A lip-smacking and spicy chicken curry that makes the perfect dinner party food.
Ingredients of Chicken Chilli Masala
- 500 gms chicken
- 3 large onions
- A bunch of coriander leaves
- 10 Green chillies
- 2 tbsp peppercorn
- 1 tbsp jeera
- A bunch of curry leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 3 tbsp oil
- to taste salt
How to Make Chicken Chilli Masala
- 1.Grind coriander, ginger, garlic, curry leaves, jeera, pepper corns and green chilli together.
- 2.Make an onion paste.
- 3.Wash the chicken and drain the excess water.
- 4.Add the paste made out of the ingredients and 1 tsp oil to the washed chicken and allow it to marinate for half an hour.
- 5.Heat oil in a pan.
- 6.Add the onion paste into the pan and allow it to fry till the raw smell of the onion is gone.
- 7.Once it turns brown in colour, add the marinated chicken and allow it to cook on a low flame till the chicken is cooked. (Add water in small quantity as and when required.)
- 8.Add the required amount of salt once the chicken is cooked and allow it to cook for a couple of minutes to let the chicken absorb the salt.
- 9.The chicken is ready to serve.
- 10.Note: Do not close the lid while the cooking the chicken and keep stirring it every 5 minutes so that it does not stick to the pan.
Key Ingredients: chicken, onions, A bunch of coriander leaves, Green chillies, peppercorn, jeera, A bunch of curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste, oil, salt