How to make Stir Fried Chilli Chicken
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Stir Fried Chilli Chicken recipe: Here is a quick oriental stir fried chilli chicken recipe. If you are a vegetarian you can substitute the chicken with some vegetables or tofu.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Chilli Chicken
- 2-3 Tbsp oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3-4 red and green chillies, chopped
- 1 cup chicken (cut into bite sized uniform pieces)
- 2 tsp chilli sauce
- 4 tsp tomato puree
- A dash of soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 7-8 basil leaves
How to Make Stir Fried Chilli Chicken
- 1.In a pan add oil. Add chopped garlic, chillies. Saute.
- 2.Add the chopped chicken and let it cook for a minute. Coat the chicken with all the garlic and chillies. Add a little salt in that. Toss.
- 3.Once the chicken is almost cooked add chilli sauce, tomato puree, soy sauce and sugar. Cook till the sauce starts to reduce.
- 4.Add basil. Stir.
Key Ingredients: oil, garlic cloves, red and green chillies, chicken (cut into bite sized uniform pieces), chilli sauce, tomato puree, sugar, basil leaves