Recipe of Carribean Passion
Rum and pineapple juice has a citrus kick, perfect for lazing on the beach.
- 30 ml lemon rum
- 10 ml coconut rum
- 15 ml passion fruit rum
- Some basil leaves
- 60 ml pineapple juice
- 2 lemon wedges
How to Make Carribean Passion
- Fill up a martini glass with ice and keep aside.
- Crush the basil leave in a can and muddle them.
- Add the pine apple juice to it along with some a crushed lemon wedge.
- Add the three rums to it.
- Shake well.
- Remove the ice from the glass and strain this mixture into it.