Recipe of Chicken and Cheese Salad
Recipe Servings: 3
A sparkling salad with tender chicken breasts and cheese, tossed and mixed in salt, pepper and a generous dose of mayonnaise.
- 350 gm boneless chicken breast - cooked
- 1 cup cheese - cubed
- 1/4 tsp powdered black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise sauce
- Celery or parsley- chopped
- Lettuce or cabbage leaves for decoration and plating
How to Make Chicken and Cheese Salad
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Mix together chicken, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add enough mayonnaise and mix well.
- Garnish, chill and serve.