Cinnamon Apple Crumble
Recipe Servings: 4
A super easy and quick apple crumble recipe made with just five ingredients.
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup maida/ flour
- In a pan cook together sugar, apples and cinnamon.
- Once cooked transfer the apples to a baking dish.
- In a bowl add the flour. Rub in the butter till they start resembling bread crumbs.
- Cover the apples with the flour mixture.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 200 degree C.
- Serving suggestion: Serve it warm with a scoop of ice cream.