Coconut Custard with Jamun Sauce Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
A smooth coconut custard with a beautiful looking jamun sauce. The jamun sauce has mild flavors of cardamom and rose water.
Ingredients of Coconut Custard with Jamun Sauce
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- 100 gm castor sugar
For the jamun sauce:
- 250 gm sugar
- 250 ml water
- 6 pc cardamom
- 200 gm jamun berries
- 2 Tbsp rose water
How to Make Coconut Custard with Jamun Sauce
- Combine all the custard ingredients.
- Mix well and strain.
- Bake in an oiled dish at 170 degrees C for 30-40 minutes.
To make the jamun sauce:
- Pepare sugar syrup with sugar, water and cardamom.
- Add the berries into the syrup and simmer until soft.
- Strain through a sieve.
- Flavour with rose water and cool.
- Serve the coconut custard along with jamun sauce.