Easter Eggs Recipe
Made from cream, butter, sugar and eggs, to be glazed with icing of your choice.
Ingredients of Easter Eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 450 gm icing sugar-sifted
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Extra icing sugar if needed while shaping moulds for eggs
How to Make Easter Eggs
- Whip the butter, add icing sugar and whip again till light and fluffy.
- Add the cream and vanilla essence and mix with the hands till smooth and doughy.
- Roll to 1/4 inch thickness and shape over the egg moulds and leave, covered, in the refrigerator till hardened.
- You have halves now, which you can fill and put together to form a whole egg. You can glaze it with an icing of your choice or dust it with sugar.