Recipe of Eggless Vanilla Muffins
Recipe Servings: 20
Delicate little vanilla flavored muffins made without eggs.
- Oven Temp: 325 F-160C
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar-powdered
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Optional chocolate chips
- About 20 oven proof muffin moulds
How to Make Eggless Vanilla Muffins
- Mix the flour, baking powder, butter and sugar.
- Add the milk, vinegar, vanilla and mix.
- You can also throw in a few chocolate chips for flavoring.
- Beat the batter smooth. Transfer onto the muffin moulds.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.