Recipe of Gosht Ke Sev (Mutton Kebab)
Recipe Servings: 2
Crispy minced meat nuggets mixed with ginger-garlic paste and a mild seasoning are served on a bed of cucumbers and crunchy onions.
- 1/2 kg boneless meat - cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
For cucumber salad:
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced into rings
- 1 sweet lime/orange, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped mint
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Gosht Ke Sev (Mutton Kebab)
- Cook the meat with salt, turmeric, ginger and garlic paste in just enough water to cover.
- Simmer till the meat is tender.
- Cool and shred the meat.
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Fry the meat until colored, crisp and completely dry.
- Sprinkle with chilli powder before serving on a bed of salad.
- For the salad, arrange cucumber, onion and sweet lime on a plate.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the salad.
Key Ingredients: cucumber
, red chilli
, mint leaves
, vegetable oil
, black pepper.