Recipe of Mini Soya Dosa
Recipe Servings: 2
Mini dosas made from soya milk and whole wheat flour.
- 1 cup soya milk
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, grated
- 1 Tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
- For serving: Garlic tomato chutney
How to Make Mini Soya Dosa
- Mix all the ingredients together, making a thin batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with a little oil.
- Pour two tablespoons of the batter on the non-stick pan and spread it using a circular motion to make a thin dosa.
- Cook on both till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot.