Recipe of Multi-Grain Garlic Bread
A top favorite munch, oven toasted multi-grain bread lathered with a garlic and butter.
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 multi grain bread
- 1 tsp of chili flakes
How to Make Multi-Grain Garlic Bread
- Pre-heat the pan.
- Chop 5 garlic cloves.
- Cut 3-4 thick slices of multi-grain bread.
- Add 4 Tbsp of butter into the hot pan.
- Add chopped garlic and 1 tsp chili flakes. Mix well.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool down. Transfer to a bowl.
- Spread the garlic butter on the bread slices and put in the oven at 150 degrees for 2 to 3 minutes till the bread turns golden brown.