Recipe Servings: 4
Lemon, yogurt, masalas and green chilli infused chicken curry.
- 100 ml desi ghee
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 200 gm onion, blanched and pureed
- 1 gm chicken curry cut
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp yellow chilli powder
- 2 cups yogurt (200 gm)
- 100 gm lemon pickle
- 2 tsp malt vinegar
- 3-4 green chillies, slit
- A pinch kasoori methi
- 50 ml fresh cream
- Fresh coriander
- Heat desi ghee. Add ginger garlic paste. Stir fry until it releases aroma.
- Add onion puree and chicken.
- Add the dry spices - turmeric powder, coriander powder, yellow chilli powder, garam masala and salt.
- Add yogurt and stir fry until they blend well to form a thick gravy.
- Now add the lemon pickle along with malt vinegar. Mix well with the chicken.
- Add the green chillies into this gravy and stir well.
- Add kasoori methi and finish with fresh cream to give a nice blend of the gravy to the dish.
- Garnish with fresh coriander & serve hot.
Key Ingredients: clarified butter
, malt vinegar
, yellow chillies
, coriander powder
, yellow chilli, yoghurt, lemon
, green chillies
, dried fenugreek leaves
, coriander leaves