How to make Bhatti Ka Murgh
The perfect party starter at any dinner party. Marinated, grilled, succulent chicken pieces lathered with spices and lemon juice. This chicken recipe is a gem from north Indian region which you'll not be able to resist!
Ingredients of Bhatti Ka Murgh
- 650 Gram Tandoori chicken
- 20 Gram Ginger paste
- 20 Cups Garlic paste
- 100 Gram Hung curd
- 50 Gram Onion paste, roasted
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 20 Ml Vinegar
- According to taste Salt
- 10 Gram Green coriander leaves, chopped
- 5 Gram Black peppercorn (crushed)
- 30 Ml Oil/White butter
How to Make Bhatti Ka Murgh
- 1.Clean chicken pieces and slit with sharp knife. Mix lemon juice, salt, vinegar, red chili and crushed coriander with chicken pieces and keep it ½ hours for marinating.
- 2.Mix red chili powder, garam masla, and salt and golden fried onion in hung curd. Now mix marinated chicken pieces with this paste.
- 3.Place the chicken pieces in skewer and apply butter on it. Grill it. Now you can serve it hot with mint chutney.
Key Ingredients: Tandoori chicken, Ginger paste, Garlic paste, Hung curd, Onion paste, Lemon juice, Garam masala, Vinegar, Salt, Green coriander leaves, Black peppercorn (crushed), Oil/White butter