Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Recipe Servings: 10
Crisp cookies with the grainy texture of oats and wheat bran.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 kg butter
- 1/2 kg sugar
- 1 kg whole wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 4 egg yolks
- A pinch of salt
How to Make Oatmeal Cookies
- Pre heat oven at 250 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Slowly add in egg yolk and beat till light and fluffy.
- Mix in the, white oats, whole wheat flour, wheat bran, cocoa powder and salt.
- Shape the dough into even sized balls and flatten slightly.
- Sprinkle some oats on top and bake in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or till done at 160 degrees C.