Oriental Basil Chicken Recipe
Recipe Servings: 3
Chicken mince cooked with oyster sauce, soya sauce, basil and seasoned lightly.
Ingredients of Oriental Basil Chicken
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 3 green chillies
- 3 red chillies
- 1 tsp oil
- 500 gms minced chicken
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp light soya sauce
- A handful of basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp castor sugar
How to Make Oriental Basil Chicken
- Crush some garlic, green chillies and red chillies together.
- Heat the pan with oil for few minutes.
- Add the smashed garlic and chillies in the preheated pan. When garlic starts to turn brown, add the chicken and stir for a few minutes.
- The juice from the chicken will eventually start coming out. Keep stirring until all the juice is
absorbed. It will take a couple of minutes.
- Add oyster sauce and light soya sauce. Then add basil leaves to it.
- Quickly turn it over a few times to mix the leaves with the meat and then add castor sugar to it.
- Mix it well for few minutes and remove from the fire.
- Serve hot.