Recipe Servings: 5
Vermicelli cooked in milk and dry fruits. Made in every household on the occasion of Eid.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 100 gms sewai
- 25 gms cashew nuts
- 25 gms almond
- 25 gms raisins
- 600 ml milk
- 3 Tbsp sugar (or to taste)
- 5 green cardamom cloves
- Saffron, a pinch
- In a pan, fry butter and sewai together.
- Add cashew nuts, almonds and raisins into it. Fry them together.
- In a different pan, boil milk, sugar and smashed green cardamoms.
- Add the fried sewai mix into the milk pan. Combine ingredients together and add saffron.
- Add a little extra milk to loosen the dish, towards the end.
- Serve hot.