How to make Sevian With A Peach Murabba
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
Sevian cooked in butter, spices and sugar served with a compote of peach.
Ingredients of Sevian With A Peach Murabba
- 500 Gram Butter
- 3 Tbsp Desi ghee
- 1/2 Kg Sugar
- 6 Green cardamoms
- 10 strands Saffron
- 4 Tbsp Jaggery
- 1 packet Vermicelli (sevian)
- 1 1/2 Litre Milk
- 4 Tbsp Icing sugar
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 6 Peaches
- 1 Tbsp Pine nuts (chilkoza)
- 1 Tbsp Cashews
- 3 Cloves
- 6 Tbsp Double cream
How to Make Sevian With A Peach Murabba
- 1.Make stock syrup of butter, ghee, sugar, green cardamom and jaggery. Bring to a boil and reduce.
- 2.Add the sevian in and cook. Take out and layer in a circle on a baking tray.
- 3.Boil milk and sugar with cinnamon, cardamom, saffron and reduce.
- 4.Chop peach and cook with sugar and jaggery till peach dissolves. Add in dried fruit.
- 5.Add in butter, cardamom and cloves and blend in.
- 6.Fuse peach with milk and mix in heavy cream.
- 7.Layer on top of sevian and serve.
Key Ingredients: Butter
, Desi ghee, Sugar
, Green cardamoms, Saffron
, Vermicelli (sevian), Milk
, Icing sugar, Cinnamon
, Peaches, Pine nuts (chilkoza), Cashews, Cloves
, Double cream