Recipe of Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
Recipe Servings: 2
A delicate smoked salmon fish sandwich with scrambled eggs, chives and olives.
- 1 slice smoked salmon
- 2 piece bread - cut in roundels
- 1 piece lettuce
- 1 tsp scrambled egg - mixed with chopped chives
- Olives, capers and dill - to decorate
How to Make Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
- Cut a long and slim piece of salmon.
- Place a piece of lettuce on the bread roundel.
- Arrange a spoonful of scrambled egg in the middle and wrap a piece of salmon around the eggs.
- Decorate with a little dill or parsley and serve.
- Fold a long and thin piece of salmon in the shape of a rose and place it on a bread roundel.
- Decorate with dill or olive and serve.