Tomato Egg Curry
Eggs cooked with tomatoes, spices and seasoning. Serve the Tomato Egg Curry with bread or rice.
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 sliced onions
- 8-10 tomatoes
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp haldi (turmeric)
- Salt to taste
- 5 eggs
- 5-6 green chilies
- 2 tsp cilantro (hara dhaniya)
- In a little oil, put the sliced onions and let it brown.
- Then add blanched tomatoes, cumin powder, turmeric, and salt and let it all cook.
- Add 5-6 eggs on the top and garnish with cilantro and green chilies.
- Your Tomato Egg Curry is ready. Serve hot with bread or rice