Vegetable Burgers Recipe
Crisp and crunchy pattie made with potatoes and peas coated with bread crumbs and sliced between burger buns along with mustard and mayonnaise.
Ingredients of Vegetable Burgers
- 120 gm french beans - strung, blanched and chopped fine
- 120 gm cabbage - grated
- 120 gm cauliflower - grated
- 1/2 cup carrots - grated
- 1 cup potatoes - boiled and mashed
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- Salt - to taste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup boiled peas
- 2 eggs - slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup maida
- Bread crumbs
How to Make Vegetable Burgers
- Heat oil in a pan and add all the beans, carrots, cauliflower and cabbage to it. Stir over high heat.
- Add coriander powder, salt, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Turn off the heat. Keep aside to cool.
- When cool mix in the boiled potatoes and peas.
- Make thin rounds so as to match the bun.
- Dust with maida and dip into the beaten egg.
- Coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil and deep fry till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Slit the burger roll and place the patty in it along with mustard and mayonnaise. Serve.
Key Ingredients: French beans
, coriander powder
, green peas
, all purpose flour
, vegetable oil