Recipe of Vegetarian Burritos
Discover healthy eating with this delicious Mexican burritos recipe. Tortillas packed with a kidney beans and cheese mix, served with the sensational salsa sauce.
- 1/2 kg boiled rajma
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 onion
- Chopped lettuce
- Processed mozzarella cheese
For salsa sauce:
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 jalapeno
- 1 lime
- Handful of coriander leaves
- 1 tsp cumin
- Handful chives of spring onion
- 4 corn tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Vegetarian Burritos
- For the salsa sauce:
- Chop tomatoes, onions and jalapenos.
- In a bowl, add tomatoes, onion, chives of spring onions, jalapenos chopped, and squeeze in 1 lime.
- Add coriander leaves for the freshness and season it with cumin seeds, salt & pepper and olive oil. Mix them well.
- For the Burritos:
- In a pan add olive oil and then heat the pan for a while.
- Add kidney beans and slightly mash them.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, chili powder and let the beans cook for some time.
- Then add tabasco sauce and squeeze in half a lime to lift the flavors of kidney beans.
- Chop some onions and add it to kidney beans.
- In a plate take corn tortilla and add kidney beans mixture, salsa sauce and coriander leaves.
- Season it with salt.
- Now fold the tortilla and put it into a baking dish pre sprayed with olive oil.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese and put the baking dish into the oven for 8-10 minutes at 180 degree. Finish with coriander leaves.
Key Ingredients: coriander powder
, coriander leaves
, Kidney Beans
, mozzarella cheese
, black pepper
, olive oil
, spring onion
, cumin seeds
, red chilli