Recipe Servings: 2
Who would have thought that hummus could be made without chickpeas? Reshma Khattar Bhagat shows you how to make a healthy zucchini hummus.
- 1 zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup soaked almonds, peeled
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 3-4 Tbsp tahini
- Rock salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parsley
- Combine zucchini, almonds, lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, cumin, tahini, salt and pepper in the food processor till smooth.
- Add olive oil and pulse it again.
- Now add the parsley in the end and finish with a quick pulse.
- Garnish with some parsley.
- Serve with crackers.