New year is just around the corner and whether you're at a party or at home, it is fun to have a nice glass of cocktail in your hand to kick-start 2019 and celebrate the year gone by. New Year's Eve is one of the biggest party nights of the year and we all make preparations weeks before to get set for the big night. Even though champagne is considered as the traditional New Year drink, this time around we suggest you do things differently and try something new. If you're hosting your own New Year Eve bash, be the bartender and shake up some interesting and festive cocktails. The best part about these New Year cocktails is not only are they festive but they are also easy to make. So, get your best mixer and glasses and get started.
The best part about these New Year cocktails is not only are they festive but they are also easy to make
Here are some super fun cocktail recipes that you can try to impress and entertain your guests.
This old fashioned drink garnished with a small slice of fresh fig is an amazing party starter2. Fall cocktailThis heartwarming cocktail infused with alcohol and wintery flavours of thyme and apples is the perfect drink to keep you warm on the chilly eve of new year's.
3. MedusaSay hello to this simple but gorgeous drink. Medusa is a delicious cocktail recipe. A refreshing mix of apple juice, lime, coriander leaves and fennel along with the kick of vodka.
4. Rum punchThe classic rum punch is like sunset in our glass. It is a delicious fusion of fruits and your favourite rum infused with the minty flavours that will make you feel rejuvenated.
5. Strawberry margaritaMargarita is truly a party drink. This fruity version literally takes just five minutes to prepare and is the best way to use up sweet and seasonal strawberries.
6. Old fashionedIf you're new to whiskey and would like to experiment with it, start with the old fashioned. The drink is traditionally served in a short and round tumbler which is named old fashioned, after the drink.
7. Whiskey and TeaSounds weird? Not really! Whiskey and tea is probably one of the most refreshing and delicious cocktails that you will lay your hands on. Using tea in your cocktails was also one of the most interesting trends of 2017 that we'd like to carry forward to the New Year as well.
8. Ek Baar Mulled WineThis is one of the most popular party cocktails for the festive season. Winter and mulled wine go hand and hand. What's better than turning your favourite wine into a fun and delightful cocktail with a blend of wintery spices?
9. Earl-Y-GinThis cocktail is made with gin and a citrusy blend of earl grey tea. Taking cue from one of the most popular trends of 2017, this sweet and sour tea-based cocktail will be a great addition to your New Year party menu.
10. Hot chocolate cowLast but not the least, this cocktail brings the best of both worlds together. Smooth yet mildly strong, it is a combination of hot chocolate and vodka. This drink is one of the best cocktails to kick start your year with.