Almond milk is a little piece of nutty heaven with healthful benefits
Let us look at the common differences between almond milk and soy milk
1. The calories in almond milk are less than those of soy milk. The fat content of soy milk is slightly higher than almond milk.
2. People with nut allergies cannot consume almond milk. This makes soy milk a better option than almond milk for them. On the other hand, people with soy allergies can opt for almond milk.
3. The protein content of soy milk is quite similar to that of cow milk. But, almond milk does not contain as much as protein as soy milk. Soy milk is the closest dairy free alternative to cow milk.
4. Almond milk has more monounsaturated fats for a healthy heart than soy milk. These healthy fats are known to aid weight loss and help reduce the risk of heart diseases.
5. Soy milk contains more polyunsaturated fats than almond milk. These healthy fats are known to reduce bad cholesterol.
Women over the age of 50 can be relieved of postmenopausal symptoms, if they consume soy milk regularly. Men over 50 can reduce the risk of prostate cancer by consuming soy milk. Drinking soy milk is a great way to recover after a workout session because it has prebiotic sugars and riboflavin. Riboflavin converts carbohydrates into adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP helps in producing energy as the body requires it.
Soy milk is a dairy-free alternative that lactose intolerant can try Raw almonds
are popular for their health benefits, which make almond milk even more attractive for the customers. Almond milk and soy milk, both are healthy drinks. To narrow down on one, you need to compare your body's requirements with what each dairy free drink offers and then decide.