There is no dearth of mutton lovers in this world. You stumble upon one and he would convince you that there is no meat that is better. This bhuna adraki chaap, is ideal for those who love mutton, but are also looking for a change of taste. This chaap is robust and fiery, and ideal for those fond of new flavours. you can pair it with chutney to add that extra zing.
Watch Video: How To Make Bhuna Adraki Chaap:
(Also Read: Eid-Al-Fitr 2020: Date, Time, Significance And Eid-Special Foods You Mustn't Miss)
We found this recipe of bhuna adrak chap from your favourite restaurant at Courtyard By Marriott, Mumbai International Airport. This smoky and hot makeover of mutton chops (click here for the recipe) is sure to impress all mutton lovers. Adraki refers to a strong ginger flavour. In addition to the robust ginger, these delish mutton chops are also enriched with a rustic mix of coriander leaves, cumin seeds, red chilly, and onions. You can serve it with chutney and some freshly sliced onions. Here's the recipe video and step-by-step recipe of the same. Try it at home and let us know how you liked it in the comments below!
PREP TIME: 15 minutes COOK TIME: 30 minutes SERVES: 2
• 2-3 Tandoori Mutton Chops
• 2 tbsp onion-ginger-cashew paste
• 1/2 inch ginger, julienne
• 1 tsp coriander, chopped
• 2 tbsp oil
• 1 tsp cumin seeds
• 1 onion, chopped
• 3-4 green chilli, slit
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
• 1 tsp kebab masala
• Salt to taste
• Water as required
1. In a pan, heat oil.
2. Add cumin seeds, onion, green chilli and cook it for few minutes.
3. Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, kebab powder and salt.
4. Pour some water.
5. Add onion-ginger-cashew paste, mutton chops and ginger. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
6. Garnish with fresh coriander.