We all have a special place in our hearts for toasts. Don't we? It is one wholesome recipe that is easy, quick and can be enjoyed any time of the day. Moreover, the toast recipe has no strict cooking method to follow; hence, it gives us room to experiment and explore our creative side. And the best part is, even a non-chef can rustle it up like a pro. All you need to do is throw in your favourite ingredients and toast them. And a delicious toast is ready in no time! From the healthiest option to the most decadent one - toast recipes are extensive to the core. For instance, avocado toast, French toast, egg toast and more. Adding to the list, here is one more toast recipe that is sure to impress you and your guests. The recipe was shared by Chef Saransh Goila on his Instagram handle. The video also featured Anshula Kapoor. The duo made the cooking process look like a lot of fun. Take a look below.
In the caption, chef Goila mentioned, "ThatOneDish that @anshulakapoor could eat for the rest of her life is Chilli Cheese Toast and we made it with extra herbs, garlic and butter of course! Are you a chilli cheese toast kinda person?"
Also Read: 5 Protein-Rich Toast Recipes To Try As Your Next Special Breakfast
Chilli Cheese Toast Recipe: How To Make Chilli Cheese Toast
- To begin with, take two whole garlic pods, cut them from the top and place them over a foil paper.
- Then, sprinkle salt to taste and drizzle some olive oil. Bake at 160 degrees celsius for about 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the soft and caramelised garlic. Add it to the butter and mix well.
- Now, add herbs, green chillies and coriander leaves to the butter and mix it again.
- Lastly, spread the butter on top of the bread slices. Add cheese and bake the slices.
For the complete step-by-step recipe, watch the video above.
For more such delicious toast recipes, click here.
So, what are you waiting for? Go try out this recipe and let us know how you all liked it in the comments below. For more such quick recipes, click here.