Monday is here; it means we are done with all the relaxation. It's time now to kick-start the week and all the daily (personal and work) chores. Let's agree, amidst all the work, it gets tough to prepare an elaborate meal. This is why we look for quick and easy recipes that will help us put together a meal in just no time. Considering this, here we bring a delicious recipe that can make for a perfect dish for lunch. It's the delicious sookhe matar mushroom.
We are currently in the post-pandemic era, when schools, colleges, offices etc are open. This means, we are again cooking all our meals early in the morning and packing lunch in our boxes to carry to work. In such a scenario, dry sabzi makes for the best option to avoid any kind of spillage. This sookhe matar mushroom recipe ticks all the boxes and helps make for a wholesome meal. Let's take a look.
Matar Mushroom Recipe: How To Make Sookhe Matar Mushroom:
- To make this dish, we need mushroom, matar, curd, green chilli, ginger, ghee, jeera, haldi, dhania, red chilli powder, garam masala, hing and salt.
- Heat ghee in a pan; to it, add jeera, hing, ginger and saute. Add curd to it and mix.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, garam masala, dhania, red chilli powder and mix.
- Add green chilli, mushroom, matar and mix everything together.
- Cook until the matar turns tender.
And you have a bowl of delicious sookhe matar mushroom ready to be relished. Pack the sabzi for lunch, with some roti and achar by the side.
Watch the recipe video of sookhe matar mushroom in the header section.
What are you waiting for? Prepare the dish today and put together your lunch in no time. For more such quick and easy lunch recipes, click here.
Happy Monday, everyone!
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- this is what Somdatta likes to call herself. Be it in terms of food, people or places, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A simple aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a good movie can make her day.