How to make Ajwaini Paneer Kofta Curry
About Ajwaini Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe: A navratri special, delectable and luscious paneer gravy recipe. Spiced with ajwain and degi mirch and cooked in fresh and tangy tomato puree along with rock salt (sendha namak), this paneer kofta curry would makes for a mouth-watering, spicy dish to prepare during the fasting season of navratri.
Ingredients of Ajwaini Paneer Kofta Curry
- 100 gms cottage cheese
- 40 gms singhare ka atta (water chestnut flour)
- to taste sendha namak
- 200 gms fresh tomato puree
- 5 gms ajwain (caraway seed)
- 20 gms deggi mirch
- 10 gms coriander, chopped
- 100 ml oil
How to Make Ajwaini Paneer Kofta Curry
- Prepare kofta:
- 1.Mash the cottage cheese and add singare ka atta and senda namak.
- 2.Make roundels and fry in oil.
- Prepare gravy:
- 1.Remove the eye ,then boil the tomatoes ,make puree and stain.
- 2.In a pan heat oil and add ajwain and sauté for a minute. Then add the stained tomato puree and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3.Add the deggi mirch and sendha namak .
- 4.Then add fried kofta in the gravy and serve hot garnished with coriander.
Key Ingredients: cottage cheese, singhare ka atta (water chestnut flour), sendha namak, fresh tomato puree, ajwain (caraway seed), deggi mirch, coriander, oil