How to make Al Hachi Chicken
About Al Hachi Chicken Recipe: A quick and easy chicken recipe, packed with flavourful whole spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and fennel powder sauteed together with chicken and bottle gourd. Al Hachi Chicken is an amazing Kashmiri recipe from ITC's kitchen where the dishes are served in authentic Kashmiri style using copper utensils.
Ingredients of Al Hachi Chicken
- 150 gms shallow fried chicken
- 75 gms bottle gourd (boiled and sun dried)
- 1 cup onion, small
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- Whole spices:
- 4-5 pcs green cardamom
- 2-3 pcs black cardamom
- 3-4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp deggi mirch
- 1 tsp fennel seeds powder
- 1 tsp dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- As per taste salt
- 50 ml mustard oil
- 1 tbsp desi ghee
How to Make Al Hachi Chicken
- 1.Keep the all ingredients ready.
- 2.In a pan first pour mustard oil, then all whole spices followed by chopped onion and garlic, add chicken and all the rest of the spices.
- 3.Now add sun dried bottle guard and cook together.
- 4.Finally add desi ghee and serve garnished with chopped coriander.
Key Ingredients: shallow fried chicken, bottle gourd (boiled and sun dried), onion, garlic, Whole spices:, green cardamom, black cardamom, cinnamon sticks, turmeric, deggi mirch, fennel seeds powder, dry ginger powder, coriander powder, salt, mustard oil, desi ghee