How to make Aloo Ka Papad
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Aloo Ka Papad Recipe: Satisfyingly crisp and crunchy, make this much loved Indian snack at home. Aloo papads are popularly made during the festival of Holi.
Ingredients of Aloo Ka Papad
- 500 gms potatoes (mashed), boiled
- 2 tbsp oil
- to taste salt and chilli powder
- Oil (to grease while rolling plastic sheet to help roll)
How to Make Aloo Ka Papad
- 1.Mix in the mashed potatoes, oil, salt and chilli powder.
- 2.Knead like a dough till smooth and glossy.
- 3.Take small portions of this mixture and roll as thin as possible, on to the plastic sheet, greasing if it sticks.
- 4.Dry in the sun, store in airtight containers.
Key Ingredients: potatoes (mashed), oil, salt and chilli powder, Oil (to grease while rolling plastic sheet to help roll)