How to make Anardana Raita
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Anardana Raita Recipe: The freshness of yogurt infused with sweet pomegranate juice and ruby red seeds with a pinch of red chilly to balance the flavors.
Ingredients of Anardana Raita
- 1/2 pomegranate (juiced(
- 1/2 pomegranate (seeds)
- 2 cups yogurt
- to taste salt
- A pinch of red chilli powder
How to Make Anardana Raita
- 1.Whisk the yogurt to make it nice and creamy.
- 2.Add a pinch of salt and some red chilli powder.
- 3.Add the pomegranate juice and the seeds to yogurt mix.
- 4.One can make pomegranate juice at home by blending the seeds and strain out the juice.
- 5.Keep stirring the paste until it gets a pinkish color.
- 6.If the yogurt gets a little thin, tie it in a muslin cloth to drain the water and replace it with a pomegranate juice.
- 7.Serve it with any rice dish.
Key Ingredients: pomegranate (juiced(, pomegranate (seeds), yogurt, salt, red chilli powder