Barbeque Paneer Shaslik Recipe
Paneer is marinated in a blend of masalas and combined with vibrant bell peppers. On to the skewers and grilled to perfection!
- Total Cook Time 45 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 40 mins
- Recipe Servings3
Ingredients of Barbeque Paneer Shaslik
- 250 gm cottage cheese (paneer), cut into cubes
- 1 medium capsicum, cut into cubes
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup oil + for grilling
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- 1 tsp cajun powder
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp chopped garlic
How to Make Barbeque Paneer ShaslikHideShow Media
Take cottage cheese in a bowl.
Add capsicum, bell peppers, 1/4 cup oil, salt, crushed peppercorns, cajun powder, thyme and garlic, mix well.
Set aside to marinate for a while.
Arrange the marinated cottage cheese and vegetables alternately onto skewers.
Heat some oil on a non-stick grill pan.
Place the skewers on it and grill till evenly grilled