Chicken in Lemon Sauce Recipe
How to make Chicken in Lemon Sauce
Sauteed with spices, chicken is served with lemon and greens.
- Total Cook Time 45 mins
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Chicken in Lemon Sauce
- 500 Gram Boneless Chicken cubes (cooked)
- 2 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp Oil
- For garnish Lemon slices and greens
- For the Sauce (mix together):
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Cup Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Red Bell Pepper (red capsicum) , finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
How to Make Chicken in Lemon SauceHideShow Media
Heat the oil in a wok and add garlic.
Stir-fry till a light brown and add the chicken and saute till well coated with the oil.
Add the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for a minute or so.
Serve hot garnished with the lemon and greens.