How to make Chicken Kabi Raji
Chicken fried in egg and breadcrumbs, from the streets of Kolkata.
Ingredients of Chicken Kabi Raji
- 500 Gram Boneless pieces of chicken breasts beaten flat
- 4 Green Chillies
- 100 Gram 100 gm onions
- 8 Eggs
- 10 Garlic cloves
- 250 Gram Breadcrumbs
- 25 Gram Ginger
- 8 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Cup Coriander, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Mint, chopped
- 100 Gram Besan
How to Make Chicken Kabi Raji
- 1.Wash the chicken properly.
- 2.Marinate the chicken with lemon juice, onion, garlic, ginger, green chilli paste and with finely chopped mint, coriander and salt.
- 3.Mix the gram flour and little salt. Now put the fillets in the mixture and after taking out, sprinkle breadcrumbs on the fillets.
- 4.Beat the eggs with little salt.
- 5.Heat the oil in the pan.
- 6.Coat the fillets with beaten egg and bread crumbs.
- 7.Put the fillets in the pan to deep fry till brown on both sides.
Boneless pieces of chicken breasts beaten flat, Green Chillies
, 100 gm onions, Eggs, Garlic cloves, Breadcrumbs
, Oil, Lemon
, Coriander, Mint, Besan