How to make Chicken Mascarpone
About Chicken Mascarpone Recipe: Chicken breast stuffed with a creamy mascarpone cheese filling. Cooked in the oven or barbecue and served with a white wine sauce.
Ingredients of Chicken Mascarpone
- 1 Kg chicken breast
- 100 gram mascarpone cheese
- 50 ml olive oil
- Few slices of ham (optional)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- To season salt and pepper
- For the sauce:
- 100 ml chicken stock
- 1 lime (squeezed)
- 50 ml white wine
- A pinch of red chilly flakes
- 25 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Chicken Mascarpone
- 1.In a mixing bowl mix oil, parsley salt, pepper and minced garlic.
- 2.Coat the chicken breast evenly with this marinade.
- 3.Slit the chicken breast length ways to create a pocket.
- 4.Put a spoon of mascarpone and place the ham slice and close it with a toothpick.
- 5.Repeat with all the chicken breasts. Keep aside.
- Prepare the sauce:
- 1.In a pan melt the oil and butter, add the wine, chicken stock and lemon juice.
- 2.Throw in the chilly flakes, season with salt and let it simmer while the chicken is being cooked.
- 3.You can cook the chicken in the oven at 200 degree Celsius for about 10-12 minutes or until cooked or over a pan or on a barbecue, pour a spoon of sauce and serve.
Basically mascarpone works as a tenderiser for the chicken and has a very subtle flavour to it. If you want you could add sliced tomatoes along with mascarpone for the stuffing.
Key Ingredients: chicken breast, mascarpone cheese, olive oil, Few slices of ham (optional), garlic minced, parsley, salt and pepper, chicken stock, lime (squeezed), white wine, red chilly flakes, olive oil, butter, Salt and pepper