Story ProgressBack to home
Chilled Tomato Gazpacho Recipe
How to make Chilled Tomato Gazpacho
A perfect beverage for a party menu! Chilled Tomato Gazpacho is a unique cold soup with the goodness of tomato blended with vegetables and spices!
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Chilled Tomato Gazpacho
- 100 Gram English Cucumber (peeled), chopped
- 100 gram Red pepper (deseeded), chopped
- 100 gram Green pepper (deseeded), chopped
- 1 kg Ripe plum tomatoes (cored), chopped
- 2 nos Garlic cloves (crushed), peeled
- 2 nos Spring onions (trimmed), finely chopped
- 50 gram White bread, chopped
- 10 ml Sherry vinegar
- 10 gram Basil
- 2 ml Tabasco
- 20 ml Extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Chilled Tomato GazpachoHideShow Media
Lightly mix all the ingredients except the bread.
Cover and chill. Leave to marinate overnight.
Blend the vegetables and bread until smooth. (optional to strain)
Serve chilled with garlic bread.