How to make Chocolate Cake in a Pressure Cooker
About Chocolate Cake in a Pressure Cooker Recipe| Chocolate Cake Recipe: A no bake chocolate cake made on the stove top. Delicious and spongy, this chocolate cake is a keeper for days when you are craving cake but have no power! A simple cake recipe with easily available ingredients.Ingredients of Chocolate Cake Recipe | Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe
: Cocoa, baking powder, butter, sugar, salt, water and vanilla sifted together along with eggs and baked to perfection in the pressure cooker. A super quick and easy cake recipe, this would be loved by kids and adults alike.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake in a Pressure Cooker
- 1 Cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 inch baking tin (round and greased)
How to Make Chocolate Cake in a Pressure Cooker
- 1.In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- 2.Add in the butter, sugar, salt, water and vanilla, and beat the ingredients using a whisk.
- 3.Add the eggs and beat the batter until smooth.
- 4.Transfer into the baking tin.
- 5.Heat the pressure cooker, covered with the lid but without the pressure, for 3-4 minutes on high heat, then place the cake tin in the empty cooker (do not add water in the cooker).
- 6.Close the lid (without the pressure), lower the flame and let it cook until done (about 30 minutes).
Calories: 2120 Kcal 0Saturated Fats: 32 gMonounsaturated Fats: 40 gPolyunsaturated Fats: 25 g
Key Ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, butter, castor sugar, water, Eggs, vanilla essence, salt,