How to make Chocolate Mocha-Kissed Bundt Cake
A moist and decadent mocha cake recipe, this easy to make dessert is the perfect dessert for those dinner nights and festive occasions. A delight for coffee lovers.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mocha-Kissed Bundt Cake
- For Cake -
- 1 box Devil's food cake mix
- 1 Cup Milk, toned
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable oil
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3 tsp Instant coffee granules
- For the Icing:
- 1 Cup Semi-sweet Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Vanilla pots
How to Make Chocolate Mocha-Kissed Bundt Cake
- Prepare the Cake:
- 1.Pre heat oven to 350° F. Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2.Combine the cake mix, evaporated milk, oil, eggs and 1 tablespoon coffee granules in large mixer bowl; mix until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3.Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes before inverting onto wire rack to cool completely. Place rack with cake over a tray that is lined with parchment paper to catch any drips from the icing.
- Prepare the Icing:
- 1.Place morsels and Coffee-mate in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds. Add remaining 2 teaspoons coffee granules; cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth. If needed, microwave for 15 seconds and then stir until smooth.
- 2.Spoon icing over top of cake allowing it to drip down sides. Let set for 30 minutes.
- 3.Before serving, fill center of cake with fresh raspberries, if desired.
To speed setting of the icing, place iced cake in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Key Ingredients: Devil's food cake mix, Milk, Vegetable oil, Eggs, Instant coffee granules, Semi-sweet Chocolate, Vanilla pots